Thursday July 17, 12pm – 1pm PST
Many people design virtual training and feel they don’t have time for breakout sessions or are reluctant to use them. But breakout sessions add to the engagement and overall interaction of a virtual workshop, if done well.
This session is appropriate for people designing and delivering live online trainings.
In this 45 minute webinar you’ll learn
- WHY breakout sessions are important for adult learners.
- WHEN breakout sessions are useful.
- HOW to make your breakout session a success that will contribute to great engagement and great feedback from your participants.
After class registration you will receive a link to the Adobe classroom.
- This webinar will be held Wednesday, June 11 AND Wednesday, June 25, 8am – 9am PST.
- Participants MUST use the telecom line provided and will not be able to participate if they are using VOIP.
- This class will utilize Adobe Connect. If you have NOT used Adobe Connect before, be sure to log in 10 minutes before the webinar starts to ensure you’re ready to go.
- If you miss the webinar – no worries! I will email you a recorded version afterwards to listen to at your leisure.